The first issue of the Journal Learning Inquiry is now online.
The first issue is centered on the theme "The Futures of Learning"
and has contributions from many leading scholars from an extensive
range of fields.
The Futures of Learning
- Editorial: Introducing Learning Inquiry
Jason Nolan and Jeremy Hunsinger
- Imagining, seeking, inventing: the future of learning and the
emerging discovery networks
- Learning from instruction: the case of mathematics
Erik De Corte
- Metaphysics and learning
- The paradoxical future of digital learning
- Learning, change, and the utopia of play
- Critical media literacy is not an option
Douglas Kellner and Jeff Share
- Implementation of knowledge management in organizations
Katrin Winkler and Heinz Mandl
SLED List, Jeremy Hunsinger, 14MAY07