From Alexander Kanaev...
... With so many accusations about SL lately, we believe it is important totell the world that Sl has a great potential for creative and innovative ideas. With this in mind, we are trying to devote the next issue of theKONSTRUKT magazine to education.
We are looking for articles on the following topics:
- benefits of SL as an educational platform;
- successful experiments of using SL for educational projects;
- methodology of teaching in a fluid 3D environment;
- tips to institutions establishing or thinking of establishing a presence in Sl;
- the rationale, hopes and lessons learned from institutional "in-world" presence.
Of course this is just a wishlist, and we would be more than happy to listen to what you are willing to share. Ideas, results, problems and advice - anything you would like to share with the community, we are happy to give you a platform to do so. The issue is planned for the 16th of June, and because of limited space, we would ask you to get in touch with us asap.
With best regards
About theKonstrukt: we are a free magazine about SL, available in .PDF format. We are an analytical publication, mostly focusing on WHY things are happening in SL instead of just describing places and events. Visit us in-world or just download your copy at www.thekonstrukt.com